The Monterey 60" single bathroom vanity is a strong statement piece with a beautiful "floating counter" over a modern cabinet accented with brushed chrome door and drawer pulls. The thick marble counter is custom made with abundant facing in Ivory Marble or White Carrera Marble. The Monterey 60" bathroom vanity will transform your bathroom into a contemporary masterpiece.
This amazing vanity comes complete with ample storage space, statement making counter, porcelain, marble or granite sink and features soft close door hinges and drawer glides so you'll never hear a noisy door again!
Available in multiple finishes.
- Constructed of environmentally friendly, zero emissions solid Oak hardwood, engineered to prevent warping and last a lifetime
- 12-stage wood preparation, sanding, painting and finishing process
- Highly water-resistant low V.O.C. sealed finish
- Cutting edge, unique styling by Interior Designer Christopher Grubb
- Practical Floor-Standing Design
- Minimal assembly required
- Deep Doweled Drawers
- Fully-extending under-mount soft-close drawer slides
- Concealed soft-close door hinges
- Counter options include Ivory Marble and White Carrera Marble
- Backsplash not available
- Available with Porcelain, Granite, and Marble vessel sink(s)
- Single-hole faucet mount
- Faucet(s) not included
- Metal exterior hardware with brushed chrome finish
- Two (2) functional doors
- Six (6) functional drawers
- Includes 58" mirror
- Plenty of storage space
- Variations in the shading and grain of our natural stone products enhance the individuality of your vanity and ensure that it will be truly unique
- Plenty of counter space
- Includes drain assemblies and P-traps for easy assembly
How to handle your counter
View Spec Sheet
Installation Guide for Countertops with Vessel Sinks
Stone Vessel Sink Installation Guide
Installation Guide for Mirrors
View Spec Sheet for WC-V202
View Spec Sheet for WC-V203
View Spec Sheet for WC-V205
View Spec Sheet for WC-V207
Installation Guide for WC-V207
Please note that all custom natural stone counters are proudly manufactured in the USA specifically for your order, and so require at least 4 weeks manufacturing time.
Natural stone like marble and granite, while otherwise durable, are vulnerable to staining from hair dye, ink, tea, coffee, oily materials such as hand cream or milk, and can be etched by acidic substances such as alcohol and soft drinks. Please protect your countertop and/or sink by avoiding contact with these substances.